Terms and Conditions Welcome to melanieshudofsky.com!
By accessing and using this site, and if you place an order with Melanieshudofsky.com, a legally binding contract will be formed between you and Melanie Shudofsky Leadership Coaching & Consultancy GmbH (melanieshudofsky.com). The terms of that contract are as set out here.
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Melanie Shudofsky Leadership Coaching & Consultancy GmbH (“melanieshudofsky.com,” “we,” or “us”) provides online programs (“the Services”) that aim to increase the effectiveness of leadership based on people’s strengths. The Services focus on maximizing performance by guiding the users in discovering what truly motivates them as a person, their team, and their organization. The Services are based on the Management Drives methodology. Its applications form the backbone of the Services provided by us (and therefore, Management Drives is part of and included in our Services). Our Services currently focus on two online options: The Foundation Program for individuals and the Impact Program for teams.
2. ACCESS TO SERVICES
To use the melanieshudofsky.com Services, you must have Internet access to enroll for the Services and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. “Payment Method” means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, and which may include payment through your account with a third party such as Stripe. Beyond Leadership – The Foundation Program Enrolment into The Foundation Program will be paid in full, and access to the online environment is granted immediately after payment. Beyond Leadership – The Impact Program Enrolment into The Impact Program will be paid in full, and access to the online environment is granted immediately after payment.
3. LIVE SESSIONS
When booking live sessions with one of our coaches, we expect you to be on time, on Zoom as requested, and fully prepared for your session following the details provided to you within the modules of the program and using the guidance given in your email confirmation for the individual session or workshop. We understand that sometimes you may need to rearrange your session. We ask for 48 hours’ notice for any changes to enable the session to be used by another client. If you rearrange or cancel within 12 hours, you may be subject to a cancellation fee, which will be calculated at our discretion.
4. BILLING AND CANCELLATION
Billing The program fee for the Services provided by melanieshudofsky.com and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the Service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged as one payment before starting the Service. Your payment date may change in some cases, for example, if your Payment Method has not successfully settled. Visit your My Account page to see your billing and order details.
To use the melanieshudofsky.com Service, you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You can choose your Payment Method upon enrolment for the Service. The available Payment Method is Stripe or PayPal. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated with your account if your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your installment fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. Suppose a payment is not successfully settled due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account. In that case, we may suspend your access to the Service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you specific fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to your payment method’s processing. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details. Upon signing these Terms, you agree to pay in full as you will receive the applications’ login. We reserve the right to suspend the coaching services, terminate the contract between us, or have a collection agency involved if our charges are overdue for payment by you. Unless agreed otherwise, all our charges are inclusive of value-added tax (VAT) in Switzerland.
Changes to Price
Payments are eligible for refunds based on our Cancellation & Refund Policy.
5. WARRANTY & LIABILITY
Our clients’ satisfaction is melanieshudofsky.com’s highest priority, and we are committed to providing the best tools, coaching skills, and methods. The Services are provided with reasonable skill and care by coaches who are professional and experienced. The client is fully responsible for themselves and their actions within and outside of the Services provided. Melanieshudofsky.com and its coaches are released from any liability claims. Clients remain responsible for their decisions and actions during and as a result of the Service.
Your Responsibilities To keep the Services safe and available for everyone to use, we all have to follow the same rules of the road. You and other users must use the Services for lawful, non-commercial, and appropriate purposes only. Your commitment to this principle is critical. You agree that you will not use the Services and Content in a way that:
● Violates the rights of others, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy, publicity, or other proprietary rights
● Uses technology or other means to access, index, frame, or link to the Services (including the Content) that melanieshudofsky.com does not authorize (including by removing, disabling, bypassing, or circumventing any content protection or access control mechanisms intended to prevent the unauthorized stream capture, reproduction, access to, or distribution of the Services)
● Introduces viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment
● Violates these Terms or any guidelines or policies posted by melanieshudofsky.com
● Interferes with any other party’s use of the Services; or
● Attempts to do any of the preceding. If melanieshudofsky.com determines in its sole discretion that you are violating any of these Terms, we may (i) notify you and (ii) use a technical measure to block or restrict your access or use of the Services. In either case, you agree to immediately stop accessing or using in any way (or attempting to access or use) the Services. You agree not to circumvent, avoid, or bypass such restriction, or otherwise restore or attempt to restore such access or use.
7. GENERAL No waiver or any amendment to these terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by both you and us. This contract shall be governed by and construed by the laws of Switzerland. If you have any queries concerning the terms of this agreement, please contact melanieshudofsky.com at email@example.com Melanieshudofsky.com is a service provided by Melanie Shudofsky Leadership Coaching & Consultancy GmbH, Karl Haueter-Strasse 21, 3770 Zweisimmen, Bern, Switzerland.
25 March 2021